- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp canola oil
- 1/2 tsp orange zest or 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar or to taste
- 1 cup ricotta or farmer's cheese
- 4 to 6 tsp unsalted butter
- confectioners' sugar for dusting
In a blender combine milk, egg, flour, salt, oil and zest. Blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate for 2 to 8 hours. (I added a little sugar to the batter as well.)
In a large bowl combine the berries, lemon juice and 2 tbsp sugar. In another bowl combine the cheese and remaining 1 tbsp sugar. ( I added here also some of the lemon and orange zest, sorry, just couldn't help it !) Set aside.
In a crepe pan over medium heat melt 1 tsp butter to coat the pan evenly. Pour 1/3 cup of the batter, spread with a spatula. Cook until golden, flip, cook 1-2 minutes. Transfer to plate. Make the 4-6 crepes.
Cover half of crepe with cheese mixture and fold into quarters. Top with berries and dust with confectioners sugar. Serve immediately!!!